Note: DSS is willing and able to administer all quizzes, tests, and exams for students registered with DSS and have testing accommodations. Other requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will depend on the current demands and workload of the DSS office.
Please see the full Accommodated Testing Protocol for more detailed information.
The Accommodated Testing Process is as follows:
- Student requests to take a test with DSS by submitting DSS Test Request Google Form no less than two weeks prior to the test date.
- DSS emails the professor, notifying professors that their student has requested to take a test with DSS and asking them to
- Fill out the DSS Test Information Google Form and
- Send the test to DSS.
- DSS schedules the student’s test and invites the student to the Google Calendar Event.
- Student takes the test at the scheduled time.
- If there are any testing irregularities, the professor and dean will be notified immediately.
- If a student arrives late, they will have the remainder of the scheduled time to take the test. No extra time will be added.
- DSS will send the completed test to the professor.